10. Tell me about your default icon.
It's a picture I got off a Google search years ago... I think for "star wars." It's a t-rex chomping on Luke Skywalker. And it's hilarious.
11. What features do you think Dreamwidth should have that it doesn't currently?
Hmm. More icons?
12. What do you consider the five most "telling" interests from the list on your profile? Why?
Ooh, I like this question! I'm going to choose "singing in the car," "great googily moogily," "feminism," "buttsex," and "pretending to be a dinosaur." I think they sum up some important things about me, namely that I have a goofy sense of humor, I'm interested in gender and sexuality, and I'm a big fan of dinosaurs.
13. Do you have any unique interests on your user profile? What are they? How'd they get there?
Yes - some are lyrics that I particularly liked, some are pairings that I'm apparently the only far of, and some things I would have thought would be more popular, like these three: "original harry potter characters," "original sailor moon senshi," "original star wars characters."
14. Did you have a gateway fandom? Still in it? Why or why not? Is there a community for it on DW?
Yes! Zelda was probably my first fandom - I'd write awful Mary Sue insert fanfics before I knew what any of those terms were - but it was Digimon that got me intvolved with the Internet and the communities here. I'm still dabbling in them, but am nowhere as active as I used to be. And while there are communities here, none are active.
15. What's your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination?
DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE. DRAGONS + BRITISH HUMOR + ASS KICKING + SEX = AWESOME. HOLY SHIT.
16. What are you glad you did but haven't really had a chance to post about?
Finished my first year of grad school! I'm halfway to my Master's!
17. How many people on your reading list do you know IRL?
None, unfortunately.( 21 Questions )